If you knew you were going to die in 6 months but could not change your relationship status, job/position or financial status (no loans or credit cards allowed) what would you do to ensure you would be remembered as you wish?
2) Who would you spend more/less time with?
3) What words of life and encouragement would you speak into your children, your spouse, parents etc.?
4) What unhelpful thoughts would you stop thinking?
5) What bucket list items would you be sure to accomplish?
6) What would be the most important thing you would want to share with your loved ones? acquaintances?
7) How would you spend your money that would show you honoring your values?
8) Who would you hope to influence the most? In what way?
9) What would you want people to say at your memorial service?
10) How will you begin to implement these things so that if you do die in 6 months, 6 weeks or 6 days you will leave the legacy you desire?